How will you meter student energy?

Posted in Carlo Gavazzi Controls by Alison on September 16th 2022


Which meter will meter your energy costs?

With soaring energy costs, Carlo Gavazzi believe that better energy management is essential to controlling energy costs effectively.  The aphorism - you cannot manage what you don’t measure - is unquestionable when it comes to energy consumption.


So, whether you need to manage energy usage in university halls or private halls the same question will always arise – how will you manage the energy costs?  Whilst university and private halls include energy as part of their package it’s still useful to identify energy usage to avoid any budgetary surprises.

The EM112 for direct connection, with dual tariff management is extremely popular in these applications.  Measuring kWh and kvarh imported and exported energy. The meter is optionally provided with pulse output, RS485 Modbus port or M-bus port and 2 DIN wide for the 100 A.  This meter is also available as Certified MID, Annex “B” + Annex “D”. 

Enjoyed this post? Share it!

Share this article:

fb tw g+ l email

Call 01276 854110

Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm, Friday 8am to 3pm
Recently launched new products
SBB4I range of Fire Dampers
XAP Controller and Gateway
WM15 Power Analyser
HDMS single phase motor starter
Sign Up to Our Newsletter >